I agree to attend training regularly as scheduled. I agree to persevere to the end of the program. I also understand that registration is non-refundable (refer to the refund policy).
I agree that CitiWide shall not be held responsible for lack of my attendance. I agree to notify CitiWide on the days that I am not able to attend trainings.
I agree not to be disruptive in class and to be supportive of other students at CitiWide.
I agree that I am personally responsible for paying my tuition. We accept:
- Cash, check or money orders (payable to CitiWide Vocational Center in U.S. currency);
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Company and Government purchase cards.
If you are personally paying your course tuition, we can provide a receipt for tax purposes. There is a $25 fee for returned checks. Whatever method you use, please include the following information:
- Participant name, preferred mailing address, telephone number, and e-mail address
- Course title, dates, etc.
If your employer is paying the course tuition, please also provide:
- Approving official’s name, work address and telephone number
- Signature of the official responsible for approving the training
- Employer’s billing address and telephone number
- Billing information (e.g., purchase order number, or billing number, credit card information, etc.)
Payment on Credit Program
Individuals are required to follow CitiWide’s admission policies and procedures and payment structure. When available, students can safely and securely register online using “Pay Pal Checkout” payment service. Using “Pay Pal Checkout,” one can register for courses using major credit cards. Our regular tuition fees are listed in each section of the program of your choice. Schedule of payments are indicate briefly below:
- Computer Training Program: The fee is from $175-$2,500 per subject area. Individuals can make initial payment of $150-$1,600 depending on how many levels they are interested in.
The amount paid for training is tax deductible and helps to support the nonprofit nature of CitiWide Vocational Center. Please complete the General Application for Training Form.
CitiWide does not use any contract provision, oral or written representation or other device or means to deny or abridge the benefits of any applicable Federal or District law regulation designed to protect consumers or credit purchasers. CitiWide complies with District law designed to protect consumers regarding credit purchases.
Note to Students: CitiWide is open Monday through Sunday from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Saturday and Sunday classes are held from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Note: This agreement is subject to change at any time without notice.
Full Name: _____________________________________________
Full Address: ___________________________________________
Admissions Director’s Signature_______________ Date ___________