CitiWide Technology Software Training Program
Congratulations on your decision to enroll in the CitiWide Vocational Center Technology Software Program. We believe that this program will enhance your chosen career in Information Technology.
Please follow the instructions below carefully.
- To try our software training courses prior to enrolling, please enter the information listed below in the User ID and Password sections of the login screen. This will enable you to try out the online program before you decide to join our learning community.
User ID: demo
- If you decide you would like to become a member of our training community, please call the CitiWide offices or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the enrollment process. Please include your name, address, and phone number. Once all your information has been received, we will assign you a User ID, Password, and a License Key, which will enable you log into our library of lessons and courses.
To begin your demo or online training, click this link: http://citiwide.simplek12.com
CitiWide’s online program is comprised of over 4,686 lessons and 1,944 courses. Please feel free to select any course of your choice. Note that your donation of $25 per month will entitle you to any course or lesson of your choice. (The $25 suggested donation is a limited time donation and is subject to change at any time without notice).
Please remember to turn-off any pop-up blockers on your computer. Failure to do so may result in your lesson or course not functioning properly.
Attendance: It is very important to attend your classes regularly and on time. Classes begin promptly on Monday through Friday as follows:
- Morning: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Afternoon: 12:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Evening: 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
There are also classes on Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Please call for weekend schedules.
Absenteeism: Students must notify the office in advance of the days they expect to be absent. On the day the student returns to class, he or she should talk to the administrator about making up for hours missed.
Books and Supplies: Students are required to pay a designated book and materials fee. Training manuals, media, and materials are the property of the students once purchased. Students must pay for additional books and materials of the same subject, if required. It is the responsibility of the student to protect their books and media at all times. Contact the office for the price of books and materials.
Conduct and Dress Code: It is of utmost importance to management to maintain discipline in order to provide a safe and respectful environment conducive to learning. Every student must be respectful towards other students and administrators. CitiWide has a zero tolerance policy for rudeness, inappropriate language, or violence. Such behavior will result in disciplinary measures including verbal warning, written reprimand, notification of the student’s sponsor, and if no immediate change is observed, dismissal from the program. Please note that any form of violence results in immediate dismissal. Abuse of CitiWide’s equipment is also grounds for severe disciplinary measures. Eating and drinking is not allowed in the lab at any time during class hours. Students should eat and drink in the designated areas only. All students are advised to dress appropriately. All students are required to read and sign the Training Agreement. The original signed Training Agreement should be returned to the Admissions Officer and a copy of the Training Agreement retained for your records.
For more information about our products and services, CitiWide contact information: